We’re exhibiting at the AHRI Convention from 28-30 August to show off TeamConnect™ and launch our new communities feature, an exciting evolution in team and corporate communications.
This event is the annual convention of the Australian Human Resources Institute, and is Australia’s flagship HR event for business leaders, HR professionals and suppliers.
We’d love to show you our TeamConnect™ suite of employee engagement and communications solutions based on the Shareable Apps platform – and you could win an incredible set of headphones!
TeamConnect™ provides organisations with the ability to have a dynamic, secure ‘single source of truth’ on employee smartphones and tablets, 24/7, enabling them to connect like never before.
It’s a key weapon in the arsenal of leading global brands wanting to transform their team onboarding, communications, training and engagement.
Some of Team Connect’s Unique Features are:
- Your own branded app packed with powerful features
- Only one development required to operate across all platforms
- Extremely cost effective
- Content globally updated instantly on all installations including video, images and audio, surveys, competitions…
- Realtime messaging via SMS, an in-app Inbox
- In-depth analytics
- Staff directories that are simple to keep up to date
- Distribute and track important HR and OH&S docs, videos, etc. – and know when they’ve been viewed
- User tags provide powerful segmentation for content and messaging
- Payslips, rostering and other systems integrations
- NEW: Communities with real time chat and interactive news feed
Some of the benefits clients are realising from using TeamConnect™ include:
- A single on-device source of truth for important information and announcements
- Ability to onboard and train new and existing staff and with the training ‘in their pocket’ the results are outstanding
- Reductions in recruitment and training costs
- Improving staff retention
- Better internal comms, more transparency, better change management and alignment of all stakeholders
Most exciting is the first public display of our new Communities module – a unique-to-your-business social platform – which provides a secure, curatable, internal forum for employee dialogue, chat, posting, newsfeeds and best-practice user groups. This will foster organization-wide employee engagement and communities without all the pitfalls of public chat channels.
Come and visit us on Stand 41, have a coffee and have a chance to win!
By registering via theTeamConnect™ demo at the conference you could win a set of absolutely amazing Nuraphone headphones courtesy ioLife (valued at $499). We’ll have a demo set at our stand you can come and check out.